Call Centre Agent Supervisor (Shifts)
Pacrim Hospitality Services Inc.
Bedford & Digby, NS
February 4, 2021
Company Overview: Pacrim manages a portfolio of 8 multi-branded hotels throughout Canada, totaling some 876 hotel rooms, suites and cottages, with several more properties under development and a travel agency. Pacrim has, for nearly two decades, expertly managed hotels in partnership with many of the world’s most recognized hotel brands.
Pay Range: $16.50 - $20.00/hour
Work Hours: 40 hours/week
Workdays: Weekdays/Weekends, Morning/Night Shifts
Location: 2 Locations Bedford & Digby, Nova Scotia
Number of Vacancies: 6 (2 locations)
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Benefits: Benefits Package Available
Employment Term: Full-Time, Permanent
Position Summary: Call Centre Agent Supervisors, supervise and co-ordinate the activities of Customer Service Representatives and Call Centre Agents at Pacrim’s travel agency and hotel reservation centers. They are responsible for overseeing the activities of the call centre/travel agency and all supporting staff and agents.
Main Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate, delegate, and review the work of agents engaged in the following duties: providing information and customer service; and serving customers that call in for tourism, hotel booking, and other services.
- Examine and verify accuracy of work and authorize routine checks on call centre sales.
- Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities of all call centre departments/teams.
- Explain, sale, and market travel agency services and accommodations offered, provide detailed information on clients' accounts and payment history, and manage/receive payments from clients.
- Generate customer interest in the services or products offered by the company.
- Act as representatives for travel agency and provide customer service, in person or on the phone.
- Handle enquiries from customers and investigate complaints regarding the establishment's services and policies; arrange for refunds and/or credits; receive account payments.
- Make in-bound and out-bound calls to promote travel agency services and accommodations, respond to enquiries, complaints, and resolve and investigate customer service issues and account disputes.
- Provide personalized customer service by responding to the needs of the customers.
- Ensure feedback from the customer to further improve the customer services.
- Manage and update customer databases with the status of each customer.
- Notifies supervisor of any outstanding issues which require management involvement.
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports to VP of Operations.
- Identify training needs and train workers on customer service, sales, and company policies.
- Responsible for inventory of call centre supplies, technical or computer issues reporting and repair work.
- Train and perform overflow of the same duties as workers supervised.
Education & Skills Requirements:
- Experience in the occupation supervised is required. Extensive experience may substitute for formal education.
- Completion of college or industry courses related to financial or customer services is required.
- Previous experience in sales, conflict resolution, and customer service is an asset.
Quote Job Reference: TA6314