Great River Financial Services Inc
- Identifies specific client risk exposure and develops and presents coverage solutions through Aon facilities and insurer markets;
- Manages an existing book of small business clients (250-300 clients) with a focus on maximizing profitability and expanded sales opportunities using SPS, or APP facilities and service fees;
- Develops and manages client relationships in order to increase penetration sales and cultivate new business opportunities;
- Establish account specific service plans and delivery approaches that support coverage solutions and provide continued opportunity for Aon product/ service exposure;
- Collaborate with Autoplan division within the CBU (Commercial Business Unit) department for clients with auto risk exposures;
- Cultivate internal relationships with a focus on referral business; and
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of commercial insurance experience
- Marine Insurance experience required (2-3 years preferred).
- Level 2 insurance license in BC or willingness to obtain highly preferred
- Proven business development and sales experience
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Client relationship focused;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills;
- Strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize under the pressure of competing deadlines;
- Must have strong computer skills and be proficient with the Microsoft Office Package.
- Communicate! Premium increases of 200-300%.
Education and Professional Development:
- Post- Secondary Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP) or Canadian Accredited Insurance Broker (CAIB) or Certified Risk Management (CRM) designations are preferred
- Commitment to ongoing learning and professional development including insurance courses/certifications (i.e. Canadian Accredited Insurance Broker (CAIB)/Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP).
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: