Accommodation Services Manager
Pacrim Hospitality Services Inc.
January 29, 2021
Company Overview: Pacrim manages a portfolio of 8 multi-branded hotels throughout Canada, totaling some 876 hotel rooms, suites and cottages, with several more properties under development. Pacrim has, for nearly two decades, expertly managed hotels in partnership with many of the world’s most recognized hotel brands.
Pay Range: $28.00 - $30.00/hour
Work Hours: 40 hours/week
Where: Bedford, Nova Scotia B4A 0C1
Number of Vacancies: 1
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Benefits: Benefits Package Available
Employment Term: Full-Time, Permanent
Position Summary: The Accommodation Services Managers, prepare, manage, oversee, control and evaluate the operations of Pacrim Hospitality’s hotel management department.
Main Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for creating, developing, and executing policies and procedures for the operation of Pacrim Hospitality's hotel management department.
- Oversee and build financial reports for Pacrim's hotel management department for all hotel properties that are managed by Pacrim.
- Participate in the development of marketing, sales, and promotional strategies for Pacrim hotel properties.
- Manage inventory and negotiate with suppliers for the delivery of hotel supplies.
- Negotiate with domestic and international clients for the use of hotel facilities for conventions, banquets, receptions and other events held at the properties.
- Train and supervise hotel senior staff and set training schedules for all hotel departments.
- Provide timely and efficient customer service and reports based on customer complaints, suggestions, and comments.
Education & Skills Requirements:
- A university degree or diploma in hotel management or other related discipline is preferred.
- Five or more years of experience within the accommodation industry or related sector can substitute for formal education requirements.
- Language: English essential, but candidates with foreign language skills that support Pacrim’s tourism goals and match profile of international clientele is an asset.
- Additional Information: Position entails traveling within Nova Scotia to PHS properties.
Quote Job Reference: PHSC0632