Software QA Engineer
High Tech Genesis
January 6, 2021
High Tech Genesis is actively looking for an individual who has a technical mindset.
Are you experienced with scripting or programming?
You LOVE to write code, have built computers and tinkered with home network etc.
Are YOU a 'POWER USER'? We want you to apply now!
- Eligible for top secret security clearance:
- No criminal activity
- No criminal records
- Ten years of verifiable history
- strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
- TestComplete or similar COTS automation tools;
- good working knowledge of Jenkins;
- comfortable at looking for ways to automate and optimize common tasks;
- professional experience in software quality assurance;
- experience with VMWare, Kubernetes, Helm;
- knowledge of the telecommunications industry, particularly telephony and networking;
- looks for opportunities to improve test automation tooling and code;
- familiar with best practices for test automation;
- skilled in working with distributed systems;
- knows the difference between a road block and a hurdle; and
- can independently troubleshoot and investigate issues that arise.
Nice to have:
- ability to read and understand Arabic, German, French, Spanish or any other language
- knowledge of the telecommunications industry, particularly telephony and networking
- well-organized and looks for ways to provide value
- passionate about software testing and quality
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e. possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Note 4: Please submit a MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Quote Job Reference: ID 05DD1215SQAE