Software Services Sales Manager/Business Development Manager
- Identifies, develops, and fosters business opportunities with new customers for new opportunities.
- Creates and executes strategies to continuously build, maintain, and administer sales processes to develop an ongoing pipeline of new business opportunities that fit with the company’s core business
- Demonstrates effective closing skills and ability to win new business while maintaining and protecting existing business channels
- Administers new business; communicating and following-through at each stage to ensure the company is aligned with customer needs, deadlines are met, and agreements are fully implemented in a timely manner
- Creates and executes strategies to maximize sales opportunities with new and existing customers while maintaining profit margins
- Demonstrates ability to build strong pipeline of business and bring new business to the company
- Takes ownership and drives results for developing new business and maintaining relevant KPI’s
- Stays current on competitors and market trends in order to identify areas of growth and position the company for competitive advantage in the marketplace
- Ability to effectively network to build additional customer relationships
- Prepares sales reporting for current and prospective business including short- and long-range projections
- Forecast business and build a sales pipeline, sufficient to support achievement of sales revenue goals as required
- 3+ years of experience in software industry focused on Software solution preferably in salesforce and services sales.
- Possess strong technical skills, industry and competitive insight of Technologies.
- Canadian citizen/PR
- Work from Home
- Flexible Schedules
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Quote Job Reference: 002SF