Business Management Analyst
Computer and Career Learning Institute Inc.
Calgary , AB
April 3, 2021
Employer: Cli College o/a Computer and Career Learning Institute Inc.
Business information: With over 12 years of expertise delivering high quality training, CLI College has developed a
unique learning system that ensures success for our students. CLI is dedicated to helping students get the most from
their training, and preparing them for successful careers. We ensure that our programs are designed to satisfy your
Business address: 208-2300 Sheppard Ave W., Toronto, ON, M9M 3A4
Work Address: 4202 17th Ave. SE, Calgary, AB, T2A 0T2
Type of Employment: Full time Permanent
Estimated Start Date: as soon as possible
- Analyze and provide advice on the managerial methods and organization of an establishment
- Propose improvements to methods, systems and procedures
- Plan the re-organization of operations
- Conduct research to determine efficiency and effectiveness of managerial policies and programs
- Supervise staff
- Conduct quality audits and develop quality management and quality assurance
- Research and evaluate new market opportunities
- Take part in management meetings, identify new innovation opportunities, explore the ideas and create fresh business cases.
- Develop new insight in short and long-term plan of the organization
- Provide support for the management in marketing areas, on new existing customer focus
- Conducting market, business analysis and industry analysis
- Overseeing the development of the marketing school and providing feedback on ways to improve our market strategy
- Education: A bachelor's degree or college diploma in business administration, commerce or a related discipline is
- Experience: A minimum of 2 years in marketing is required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proactive and creative mind
- Working experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required
- Language: English required
- Experience in global market is a huge plus
Salary: $45.00 to $47.00 hourly, 40 Hours per week
Benefits: Dental Insurance is provided.
Important Information: The employee will work from Monday to Friday, from 8:30AM to 4:30PM.