Office Clerks Supervisor
TMT Freight Systems
January 15, 2021
Job Requirement Language- English
Education- Minimum High School
Experience- No Experience
Ability to Supervise more than 5-6 clerical staff in various areas of responsibility
Working Conditions & Physical Capabilities- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Personal Suitability-Flexibility, Oral Communication, Reliability, Organized, Team player.
- Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of clerks engaged in the word processing, record keeping and filing, operating telephones, data entry, and other activities involving general office and administrative skills.
- Smooth operation of office equipment and Computer related machinery and applications.
- Arrange for maintenance and repair work.
- Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress reports of other clerical staff
- Train new staff in their job duties, safety procedures and company policies.
- Maintaining office supplies and materials.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: