Body Shop Supervisor
February 28, 2021
We are passionate about our business and our customers. We provide full-service repair and maintenance services. We use the latest diagnostic equipment to guarantee vehicle repair to service properly.
Some of our services are car battery, ceramic pro, vehicle painting, brake maintenance, steering alignment, tire changes, paintwork, and even valent service.
We have ICBC CERTIFIED guaranteed repairs.
Work Hours: 40 hours per week
Wage: $35.00 (overtime after 40 hours of work per week)
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Benefits: 10 days’ Vacation pay and extended benefits including dental insurance
Work Location: 11987 Old Yale Road, Surrey, BC, V3V 3X4
Key duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise, organize, and plan workers activities
- Review all repair orders and damage reports before beginning the repair
- Control cost and manage inventory
- Order of material and supplies
- Solve work problems and recommend work measures to upgrade productivity
- Hiring, training, and motivating staff
- Make production preparations and reports
- Customer interaction
- Ensure quality collision repairs
- Monitors storage areas of inspection, cleanliness, and determine if disposal is needed at that specific time
Requirements/Education and other requirements
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Several years of experience as a qualified tradesperson in a relevant trade
- High initiative and high energy
- Demonstrated leadership
- Strong organization and time management skills