GBS Landscaping Ltd
- Plan administer and control budgets for contracts, tools and material supplies.
- Prepare reports and briefs for management committees evaluating administrative services.
- Interview, hire and oversee training for staff.
- Direct and advise staff engaged in providing records management.
- Direct and control corporate governance and regulatory compliance procedures within the establishment.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a department providing administrative services.
- A bachelor's degree is mandatory.
- A bachelor's degree or college diploma in business administration will be an asset.
- 3-4 years of relevant experience is mandatory.
Knowledge of Computer Applications:
- MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; MS Word; MS Office; MS Outlook
Work Location Information:
- Urban area
- Willing to relocate
- Relocation costs covered by employer
Employment: Permanent, Full time, $41.50 per hour for 30 hours per week.
- Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Judgement; Values and ethics and Organized.
We promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada and Youth.