Customer Relationship Manager
Nigel Corneal BDM Service Network Inc
Remote Position, Multiple Canadian Locations
The CRM establishes, nurtures, and grows relationships to create and retain customer loyalty and preference by establishing rapport, helping to plan and develop customer-focused programs, resolving customer concerns and facilitating delivery of services.
THE DESIRED CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
- Previous account management or customer service experience preferably in an outbound virtual/work from home environment,
- Excellent English communication skills (any second language is an asset),
- Strong reading comprehension,
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a true desire to help people to achieve their career goals,
- Confidence in speaking with both consumers and business professionals including recruiters, managers, executives, and owners at all levels,
- Must demonstrate a professional and friendly interpersonal manner,
- Demonstrated discipline, self-motivation, and ability to work effectively unsupervised,
- Proven ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
Please thoroughly go through our website https://bdmservicenetwork.com/ to gain an understanding of all aspects of our business.