Bar 6IC Sports and Wings
January 9, 2020
About the Organization:
Mamba Investments Inc o/a Bar 6IX Sports and Wings Restaurant is a fast-food restaurant located in Woodbridge, Ontario area. We strive to provide fast, friendly and efficient services to our customers.
About the Opportunity:
Bar 6IX Sports and Wings has an immediate job opening of Kitchen Supervisor. This is a permanent full-time job opportunity that assumes responsibility for the kitchen’s day to day food cooking and service operations under the direction of management. This position is responsible for the supervising line cooks and the food preparation kitchen activities to ensure food safety, quality and service operations. This position assist to ensure our compliance with all business policies related to customer service, and satisfaction.
This job is characterized by the fast paced and hectic nature of the work. It requires strong cooking and food service skills along with leadership skills in order to effectively deal with the work flow inherent in delivering services to our clients.
About the Location:
We are located at 40 Innovation Drive, Unit 6 & 7, Woodbridge, Ontario, Canada. The main intersection is Hwy 27 and Langstaff Road in the city of Woodbridge.
About the Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Following are job duties and responsibilities for this position:
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise food preparation kitchen activities of line cooks to ensure that food safety and operations standards are maintained.
- Run kitchen shifts by assisting and guiding kitchen staff to prepare food according to the restaurant menu and recipes, dealing with food issues and complaints and ensuring guest's experiences exceed expectations.
- Maintain strict control over food inventory levels that ensure high service levels while controlling costs and performs paperwork duties and assists with product orders and inventory as needed.
- Assists with planning of special events and promotions.
- Work with management to meet sales goals.
- Supervise and maintain safe working conditions.
- Assist and advice with menu updates and items selection.
- Prepare Kitchen Work Schedules and Provide proper training of new staff members.
- Maintain the high standards of quality, health and hygiene by monitoring the staff performances.
- Adhere to all licensing regulations as specified by the licensing laws.
- Any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job, and the title of the post.
About the Job Skills and Requirements:
Following are the job skills and requirements for this position:
- Minimum 1 year to 2 years of experience required in fast food restaurant kitchen or related food service business environment.
- Completion of Secondary School is required, a business program / College study in related field is an asset.
- Work well in a fast paced, and team environment.
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends.
- First class communication skills and an ability to quickly understand and act on questions raised by clients in a timely manner.
- Self-motivated with a diligent and detailed approach to completing tasks.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- A high degree of initiative and independence.
About the Working Hours, Salary and How to Apply:
Working Hours: It is a permanent full-time job position that required minimum of 40 hours per week.
Job Salary: $15.50 to $16.50 per hour based on experience and skills.