Kitchen and Bathroom Installer
Vesta Marble and Granite
We are currently seeking experienced Kitchen/Bathroom Installers. Individuals must be physically fit as the work involves heavy lifting and maneuvering.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Installing stone countertops and other projects requiring stone surfaces at residential and commercial sites.
- Providing site coordination.
- Installing and anchoring exterior installations.
- Installing wall panels.
- Adjusting countertops and making seams on site, as required.
- Polishing, adjusting lengths, finishing cuts, etc. on site, as required.
- Ensuring installations follow specifications and paperwork is complete and consistent with company procedures.
- Making major repairs on site, as required.
- Loading and unloading stone surfaces, accessories, supplies and equipment, to and from trucks.
- Complying with health and safety procedures.
- Assisting the customer service/scheduling team with logistical planning, as required.
- Assisting with complex customer service situations by working with the project coordination, sales, & fabrication teams to find effective solutions.
- Supporting production staff with other tasks/customer service duties, as required.
Hours vary day by day but typically are 7:30am-4pm, Monday to Friday. Occasional overtime as required. We offer competitive wages as well as company benefits.
Must be able to provide a background check.
Must have a valid driver’s license.
COVID Safety Protocols in place.