Scrum Master and Technical Project Manager
Work From Home Only
Arocom Inc. is a consulting and solution engineering company with expertise in Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Cloud Infrastructure Management.
Our clients are from domains like Life sciences, Academics, Heavy Engineering, Retail and Startups. Our consultants are best in their skills, highly experienced and are hands-on with the latest technology.
This is an opportunity for a scientifically creative, computationally-inclined individual with a strong knowledge on Project Management, Agile, Scrum, Reporting. Candidate will be working with a team including multiple service providers with varied technical expertise.
If you have the Rockstar skills in the mentioned requirement, admire the challenge of being part of a team developing complex solutions in genomics, drug discovery and R&D are thrilled to work with latest technology, we would like to have discussion with you on this opportunity.
The ideal candidate should have a thorough understanding of Agile development and be motivated by the idea that together we can accomplish great things and make a positive contribution through the company’s mission.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years’ experience in Scrum Master role in an Agile team environment
- Ability to directly and indirectly lead and motivate teams
- Solid understanding of Agile development practices and how to apply them
- Scrum Master certification
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptable and capable of thriving in a fast-paced, growing team environment
- Experience of working in life sciences and/or healthcare domain
- Candidate should be well experienced with Jira and Confluence
- Conduct standups, backlog grooming, sprint planning and retrospectives
- Build and maintain processes to facilitate sprint and release planning and tracking
- Identify impediments to team progress and propose improvements
- Facilitate improvements to organizational Agile Maturity level
- Coach/mentor team members on Agile practices
- Create dashboards and reports to monitor team performance
- Reporting to senior management
Arocom Inc. is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Application Deadline: 10/11/2020
Expected Start Date: 16/11/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $63,750.00-$145,447.00 per year
Application Questions :
- How many years of Life Sciences experience do you have?
- How many years of Scrum Master experience do you have?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: Scrum Master?
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: