Are you looking for immediate work and that makes an immediate positive impact? Are you the type of person who loves diversity in your work day? We are now hiring for General Laborers with a real passion for working with their hands to chip in at clients' jobsites. These jobs require little skill and can be learned quickly.
The job duties of a General Laborer vary, sometimes even day-to-day at the same site. They may include cleaning and preparing a jobsite, loading materials; pressure washers, and water spraying equipment, just to mention a few duties. They also help carpenters, masons, and other specialized contractors.
Laborers and helpers work in all fields of construction, commercial jobs, and other businesses.
- Moving, securing, installing, building, loading, or unloading materials
- Assisting in the building or construction of various things
- Some specialized tasks may require on-the job training
- Effectively using heavy and light equipment, depending on the jobsite/assignment
- Moving items from place to place, according to direction from the site supervisor
- Moving dirt or other material as directed in plans or by supervisor
- There is no minimal educational requirement, but specialized training can help laborers advance
- Experience on commercial construction sites
- Verifiable work history that shows professional skills and experience
- Strong work ethic
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Quote Job Reference: JL-2205