Community Engagement & Content Creator Specialist (Bilingual)
Caisse Financial Group
October 21, 2020
Caisse Financial Group with assets of $1.5 billion is a bilingual co-operative financial institution offering comprehensive financial products and services through a network of 19 branches in Manitoba.
Classification: Permanent; Full time?
Work Location in Manitoba: Winnipeg (400 – 205 Provencher Boulevard)
Do you enjoy weaving storytelling into the promotion of a product? Do you have a blast organizing events with community partners? Is shooting and editing video among your favorite past-times? Do you get a kick out of creating quizzes and top-ten lists? Are you a lover of the ‘Langue de Molière’? Then you might just be a perfect fit for Caisse Financial Group!
Reporting to the Vice-President, Marketing & Communications, the Community Engagement & Content Creator Specialist creates original content, both online and print communications, internally and externally. He or she also seeks out and creates partnership opportunities within the community to reinforce the Caisse’s brand identity and creates content in conjunction with these partnerships.
Key responsibilities include:
- Seeking out and maintaining community partnerships and ensuring the administration of those partnerships.
- Creating material, marketing campaigns, corporate website, message/content for communication to members, message/content
for intranet and other internal communications
- Ensuring the participation by Caisse representatives in the required sponsored events and activities and coordinating booths
and other promotional activities to ensure maximum visibility of the Caisse
- Supporting social media platforms with original content
- Researching industry-related topics?
- Promoting the Caisse brand with partners, ensuring maximum visibility for the Caisse’s participation and developing positive
relationships with community organizations
- Interviewing industry professionals and incorporating their views in blog posts?
- Editing and proofreading written pieces before publication?
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO guidelines to optimize content?
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new topics?
- Coordinating with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles?
Skills & Qualifications
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in marketing or communications or an equivalent combination of skills and experience,
including a portfolio that showcases your experience with print, web, video and social media using different tools and software
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter, Journalist or similar role
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms with the ability to employ and update for purposes of marketing/branding
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage participation in community events
- Ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- Detail-oriented and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Adaptable with a willingness to learn new concepts and software
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint), Adobe (Reader, Acrobat Pro)
- Strong communication skills and highly proficient in both French and English, written and verbal, are required
- May require light physical work, such as assembling equipment and lifting marketing materials
- Will require overtime in the evening and/or on weekends
- Competitive salary range according to experience and industry standards
- Comprehensive benefits package and incentive plan included
Closing Date: October 21, 2020