October 14, 2020
RedFox Games is mainly engaged operating Chinese and English mobilephone games, web games and H5 games. It has maintained long-term and in-depth cooperation with more than 30 large game R & D companies in China and more than 50 overseas media websites. We are committed to promoting the development of the boutique online game market, providing players in North America with a more convenient and smoother online game experience and high-quality customer service.
Our current customer market is oversea chinese players (NA SA EU),and we are planing to expand our market to more non Chinese players.
Game Testers are responsible for finding and replicating bugs/glitches and accurately reporting them to the game developers.
We are looking for individuals that are analytical thinkers and problem solvers, have excellent grammar, and want to contribute their talents to the team to help craft an exceptional entertainment experience.
This is a one time contract job time range(TBD)
- Perform in-game tests to locate, report, and close out bugS
- Functional , Compatibility, Performance Testing
- Assess game Interface and Game Functionality
- gameplay experience for our customers.
- Participate in team meetings to discuss key issues and solutions for a better gameplay experience for our customers.
- Graphics Performance /fps issues
- Multiplayer/User Features
- Social Media Integrations
- Create internal QA guides and materials.
- High School diploma or G.E.D equivalent, college degree preferred
- Minimum one time of QA testing experience required
- Proficient with computers; Excel, Word etc.
- Knowledge of video games, mobilephone games
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent critical and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently in a deadline driven environment.
- Work from home opportunities
Job Type: Contract