Customer Support Representative
Meet the role:
As a Customer Support Representative (CSR), you will play a critical role in delivering and managing customer support to our customers. Do you love problem-solving and providing solutions? Would you say you?re patient and empathetic? Good, cause we?re looking for someone who really understands the work they do, and how a system like PointClickCare is used in their practice. You will be troubleshooting a whole variety of complex system issues, but remember, this position provides business user functional support and is different from PC/Technical support. Supreme customer experience is top of mind, and your ultimate goal as a CSR!
- You will:
- Develop an in-depth understanding our Clinical/Financial modules used to support processes and patient care in long term care facilities.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our customers. Having the ability to handle all requests and concerns.
- Focus on providing an outstanding experience each and every time. We focus on client experience ? quality over quantity!
- Be on the phones a great deal providing immediate support to customers with business process queries or difficulties using our application in their day-to-day work.
- Manage complaints, feedback, and comments, as well as track and manage resolution of more complex/escalated issues.
- You might be seeking assistance as needed within the support team or other departmental teams, which allows you to work effectively and professionally cross-functionally to resolve application defect issues.
- Be available to work rotated shifts between 6 am to 11 pm EST weekdays. (Occasional need for scheduled overtime, weekend and holidays as determined by business need)
- Effective documentation skills to ensure that the support cases capture the problem and the steps taken to resolve within our online problem management system, NetSuite. (Hope your typing skills are impressive!)
- You will also perform duties as assigned by management
Meet the Team:
You will report directly into the Manager, Customer Support who oversees a team of approximately 35 CSRs. Not to worry though, you?ll also have the support of two Team Leads to help mentor and guide you as well! You are in good hands, as the leadership style is highly individualistic ? enabling you to succeed in this role, as well as, prepare you for the next. Don?t forget, you will also be working closely with Customer Success, Sales, and Project Management Teams providing you with endless learning opportunities.
Meet your Colleague:
Meet Ashley. Ashley says the best part of her job is making positive connections with others, by assisting and educating about our software. She says that the challenging part of being a CSR is about finding the right balance daily, and prioritizing. Ashley believes the key to this role is active listening during a call, and clarifying key details with our Customers. What keeps her motivated, is being able to help and interact with not just customers but also her team members. She wants you to know that the CSR team is a family and they support and uplift each other every single day.
- Hold a Post-secondary Degree/College Diploma.
- Have the ability to adapt in a dynamic environment and learn quickly new functionality of an application.
- Have excellent interpersonal, customer support, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage customer expectations in an extremely fast paced and high demand environment.
- Have strong communication, relationship management, and documentation skills.
- Hold a high degree of computer literacy and excellent typing skills.
Grow With Us:
- Let?s start by mentioning that in the last year, company-wide, there were over 160 employees who have moved into a new role.
- There are also opportunities to move into other departments depending on your areas of interest and the CSR role will open many doors (Project Management, Sales, Tier 2 Customer Support to name a few)!
- We?re huge on professional development, and so there?s always an internal course a training class, hackathon, or an internal course being offered.