For our development center located in Canada, we are seeking the services of a dynamic and diligent UI / UX Designer aimed at improving the interface and the digital user experience in web and mobile applications.
The ideal candidate will assume the following roles within the Development team.
- Document and communicate design decisions through style guides, team meetings, and discussions.
- Provide best practices and generate innovative ideas from the fields of video games, social networks, online worlds and virtual economies.
- Experience in web and mobile application design.
- Experience with the Work in Sketch tool is an added bonus.
- Create high-end user interface design mockups for mobile applications (Android, iOS, and Windows Mobile) and web design (responsive).
- Create app logo and icon designs
- Knowledge of the latest design trends in mobile platforms.
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, and associated design tools.
- Experience in print design, logo design, web design, application design.
- Proactive, with ease to integrate into a dynamic, multitasking and dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must pay close attention to detail, be autonomous, understand requirements, and take the initiative to complete tasks with little or no direction.
- Technical or Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Arts / Graphic Design
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Creative Cloud applications (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Corel Draw)
- Experience in a preferred digital marketing environment
- Must be creative and flexible with great attention to detail.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Quote Job Reference: 0001