Home Support Worker
Provide personal care for eldery person with disability; Provide companionship; Prepare and serve nutritious meals; Plan therapeutic diets and menus; Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties; Administer bedside and personal care; Feed or assist in feeding; Assist client with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene.
The client only speaks Urdu, therefore the ability to effectively communicate in Urdu is a mandatory requirement to do this job.
Knowledge of Pakistani cuisine is an asset.
- Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis.
- Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
- English and Urdu
- Secondary (high) school or equivalent (minimum 1 year of experience)
- First Aid Certificate; CPR Certificate
- Public transportation is available
Work Location Information:
- Work in employer's/client's home
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: