Event Sales Promoter
Couple has an independent contractor opening for an Event Sales Promoter to join a small team creating a new online-dating product for singles across the globe.
Couple is a fast-growing startup in the $4B online-dating industry with a product that serves singles in a fun and unique way. Couple is part of Lawyer.com/World Media Group LLC, whose business interests include Doctor.com and Sweet.io in NYC, Scientist.com, Calendar.com, and Outerspace.com.
We are looking for an experienced Event Sales Promoter who is located in Toronto that is comfortable planning, promoting, organizing, and acquiring participants to join our online events.
- 2+ years of experience:
- In organizing and/or promoting events
- Interacting with customers over social media
- 2+ years of consumer sales experience
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Capable of high-level of engagements and follow-up skills
- Promote Couple events being a brand ambassador ensuring each event is filled with participants.
- Connect with the existing base of registrants (via text, email, phone) to excite participants to join events
- Establish an online presence on social media platforms and other mediums to illicit customer engagement
- Solicit social media influencers to collaborate on partnerships to further establish brand awareness
- Utilize local demographics, trends, forums, to create buzz about our product to optimize growth
You’d Be a Good Fit If You Have:
- Good sales prospecting skills to develop event leads and follow-up programs, constantly testing new ways to acquire customers and fill events
- Love social media engagement, being online and the phone, interacting with customers
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer relationship management.
- The desire to use your knowledge of the Toronto area, local events, trends,and other market research to capture attention and generate event attendance
Our competitive compensation plan rewards great performance and is composed of salary and commission. Expected total compensation ranges from $50,000 to $90,000 CAD annually.