Customer Service Coordinator
Walker's Gas and Electric
October 17, 2020
Our Walker's Gas & Electric division is Nova Scotia's largest factory authorized Parts and Service Centre for the Food Service Industry, with over 55 years of experience eliminating equipment downtime and prioritizing urgent service. Our commitment is to provide our customers with the best service for their equipment by factory trained and professional Licensed Technicians and we are looking to grow our team!
What you will be doing
As a Customer Service Coordinator, you will be the first point of contact for our customers and you will be responsible for incoming inquiries and requests, creating service calls on our system, ensuring the administrative processes function smoothly, and communicating the details with our team members to ensure the customer needs are met in a timely manner. If you are professional, quick to learn, and accurate; and if you love interacting with people, we encourage you to apply!
What you need
As a leading service provider, we recognize the power of delivering service excellence, with integrity, from a team-driven and dynamic mindset. Therefore, we are looking for individuals that possess excellent communication, time management, customer service, teamwork and problem solving skills.
The following experience and certifications will lead to success within this role:
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a customer service environment. Experience with multi-tasking and a high volume of incoming calls is preferred
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn a new ERP system
- Strong interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to be articulate and accurate
- Bilingual (English/French) preferred
- Minimum high school graduation or equivalent
- Knowledge of industrial kitchen equipment would be considered an asset
Why Work for us?
You will be part of a growing, stable organization, who is the industry leader in Canada!
Here is what we have to offer:
- Industry-Leading Compensation
- Comprehensive Group Benefits Program
- We recognize high performance and support continued development
- A fun and collaborative work environment
- Our operation is year round with no seasonal downtime
Quote Job Reference: 145178