Bilingual Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Parts Town Canada
East York, ON
September 16, 2025
Parts Town Canada, a division of Heritage Food Service Group of Canada Limited, is the single source for the largest inventory of 100% Genuine OEM foodservice replacement parts on the ground in Canada. We are the leader within our industry and are looking to grow our team!
In the role of Bilingual Customer Service Representative (aka Parts Expert), the primary responsibility is selling the right parts to customers in a professional and timely manner, regardless of their geographic location. Effective service is achieved by quickly and accurately assessing the customer's needs, researching, ordering, and ensuring delivery of the required parts. As the face of Heritage Parts, the Customer Service Representative- Parts plays an important role as they deliver the professionalism, competence, and care that the customer experiences first hand. This role will report into the Toronto Customer Service Manager.
Responsibilities Include, but are not restricted to:
- Manage all inbound/outbound calls in a courteous, customer oriented manner
- Research part manufacturers, manuals and be able to identify commercial food equipment parts to better assist customers
- Listen to and understand customer needs and be able to provide quotes over the phone
- Process customer purchase orders through the computer system, ensuring accuracy
- Be proactive in following up with customers to discuss the status and progress of purchase orders and parts research
- Maintain strong relationships with the customers and manufacturers
- Act as the primary contact for conflict resolution by demonstrating strong listening and negotiation skills while speaking with irate customers to reduce escalation and increase customer satisfaction
- Other duties as assigned
What we are looking for:
- Able to work 12:30pm to 9pm shift.
- 3 to 5 years of customer service experience
- Previous experience in a role that involved parts and/or online and catalog research, and hands-on experience working with equipment and/or machinery would be considered an asset
- Experience using: Microsoft office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), email applications (Outlook) and ability to learn new computer systems
- Strong data entry skills and proofreading abilities
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast paced environment
- Team orientated and customer service approach to work
- Strong time management, organization and multitasking abilities
- Excellent communication skills over the phone, in person, and through email
- Fluency is French and English is an asset
Parts Town Canada, a division of Heritage Food Service Group of Canada is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer. If you require a disability related accommodation to participate in the recruitment process please inform us by email. We will accommodate your needs under the Ontario Human Rights Code. While we appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. We thank all applicants for their submissions.
Quote Job Reference: 144788