Bilingual Accounts Receivable Analyst and Collections
Parts Town Canada
East York, ON
September 14, 2025
See What We're All About
We are Canada's leading service provider for commercial kitchen equipment; using OEM parts to provide fast and reliable service across North America. Our mission is to provide the highest quality customer care in the food service industry, working hard to build lasting relationships and deliver the solutions our customers count on. You have to demonstrate our core values and keep safety as your #1 priority, that's key. But we're also looking for unique enthusiasm, high integrity, courage to embrace change...and if you know a few jokes, that puts you on the top of our list.
The Job at a Glance
The AR Analyst is responsible for all aspects of parts and service AR Collections, managing customer concerns and is accountable for reducing delinquency of assigned accounts as well as assisting with other duties as necessary to support the AR team. We are looking for someone who is willing to become a master of the position and a committed member of our team! This is a full-time opportunity.
A Typical Day
- Collects customers' accounts receivable balances and manufacturer accounts receivable balances in coordination with the Finance team
- Follows up on customer claims that arise from collections process ensuring the claim is resolved in a timely manner
- Processes authorized customer credit notes
- Processes customers credit card payments
- Maintains company survey data and related reports
- Maintain customer portal information
- Assists others with other responsibilities or projects as required
To Land This Opportunity
- Fluency in both French and English is required
- 3 years' experience working in a Credit and/or Accounts Receivable role preferred
- Experience with B2B collections preferable
- Basic working knowledge of Accounting principles
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with a current ERP system
- Effective and persuasive written and oral communicator in French and English
- Strong attention to detail and goal oriented
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Commitment to providing exceptional customer service
Heritage Foodservice Group of Canada Limited is committed to ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. We are committed to treating people with disabilities in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence.
We believe in integration, and we are committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner. We will do so by removing and preventing barriers to accessibility and by meeting our accessibility requirements under the applicable accessibility laws.
Quote Job Reference: 144784