Damage Collision Estimator/Body Shop Estimator
Carstar Kharfan Group
Job Summary: (Willing to relocate to Calgary)
The role is responsible for writing quality appraisals for automotive repair and collision and providing exceptional customer service. As an experienced Estimator you’ll be focused on two main areas: accurate repair advice and customer delight.
This position reports to the Customer Care Manager.
- Ability to write collision repair estimates
- 3 years experience in appraisal writing
- Knowledgeable of body shops repair estimating softwares (Mitchell and/or Audatex)
- Knowledgeable of Insurance “DRP” practices/guidelines
- Effective multi-tasker with focus on providing superior customer service
- Ability to work in a team oriented body shop
- Above average communication skills
- Detail Oriented and highly organized
Why Join Us?
CARSTAR is an industry leader with 200+ best-in-class collision and glass centres operating nation-wide with ethics, standards and consistency at their core.
Kharfan Auto Group is the biggest CARSTAR group operating in Alberta with state- of- the- art equipment and well spaced work environment. We provide competitive total compensation package and opportunities for growth.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Quote Job Reference: 5873935048