Carstar Kharfan Group
Car Detailer is accountable for providing quality automotive cleaning services to our customers and ensuring each customer car is cleaned to the Gold Standard that CARSTAR expects. To be a successful Detailer, you should possess exceptional customer service skills and commitment to quality of workmanship.This position reports to our Store Manager and is a full-time permanent position. Hours and compensation will be discussed during the preliminary interview process.
- Clean automobile interiors and exteriors
- Protect and preserve automobile exterior by buffing, polishing, applying waxes, and preservatives.
- Clean automobile interior by vacuuming, carpeting, ceilings, and upholstery; cleaning, polishing and drying surfaces; treating spots and stains
- Perform minor paint defect removal as required
- Perform inspections and keep complete, accurate records of the vehicle’s condition
- Move and park vehicles, deliver vehicles to correct locations or pick owners or drivers up if needed.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock; anticipate needs; place and expedite orders; verify receipt.
- Maintain safe, clean, and organized work environment by adhering to work standards and practices.
- One (1) year experience in detailing
- Valid Driver's License
- Clean Driver's Abstract
- Attention to detail with excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position, including walking, crouching, bending, and standing for extended periods.
- Willingness to comply with all company policies and uphold standards for service quality.
- Availability to work weekends and holidays.
Company Profile: About Us
CARSTAR is an industry leader with 200+ best-in-class collision and glass centres operating nation-wide with ethics, standards and consistency at their core. CARSTAR repairs over 100,000 vehicles per year and provides unparalleled customer experience, cost containment, and turnaround time.
We are proud to have been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. We’re proud that employee satisfaction scores are well above industry standards, with more than 80 NPS scores on employee engagement and appreciation. And we’re proud of our fundraising initiatives, through which our employees and partners have raised over $2 million for Cystic Fibrosis Canada.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Quote Job Reference: 5873935048