Auto Body Technician (Collision Repair)
Carstar Kharfan Group
Job Summary: (Must be willing to relocate to Calgary, AB)
The Body Technician is responsible for full auto body work, repairing all types of vehicles to the highest quality standard in a production type of environment.
Our technicians repair dents and damages, align repairs and/or replaces damaged structural or mechanical parts and components. The incumbent must understand structural and non-structural panel replacement, uni-body and full-frame repairs.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Licensed Body Technician (Journeyman/Red Seal)
- Able to work full-time in a physically demanding role (heavy lifting up to 70 lbs)
- At least 4 years of body shop experience
- Gold/Platinum i-car certified (or working towards certification)
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driver’s abstract
- Must be willing to relocate to Calgary, AB
Why Join Us?
CARSTAR is an industry leader with 200+ best-in-class collision and glass centres operating nation-wide with ethics, standards and consistency at their core. Kharfan Auto group is the largest body shop group operating in Alberta. A company that:
- Provides training and education in the trade
- Pays you well above the industry standards and treats you with respect.
- Makes sure you have a bright, clean space to work.
- Provides opportunities to keep growing and building your skills.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Quote Job Reference: 5873935048