September 15, 2020
Loewen is looking for a Service Advisor/Coordinator to join the Canadian Sales team. The Service Advisor/Coordinator is responsible for communicating with various internal and external customers and service team members focusing on ensuring service work is scheduled and prioritized effectively and that follow up is maintained to ensure the work is complete and fully documented in a timely manner. This is a full time, permanent position and reports to the Director, Canadian Sales. There is flexibility to have this position located in either Steinbach MB or Oakville ON.
What you will do:
- Work closely with service technicians, service writers, field service team, homeowners and technical support specialists to diagnose and resolve customer issues across Canada.
- Identify, order and coordinate installation of required parts
- Schedule installation and service activities between homeowners, builders, service personnel and others as necessary
- Prepare and submit warranty claims based on the applicable warranty policy
- Determine cost and collect payment for chargeable services
- Communicate in a courteous and professional manner with internal and external customers via email, phone and internal systems.
What we're looking for:
- 3-5 years of demonstrated customer service experience
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proficiency with English – effective written and verbal communication and listening skills
- Intuitive and able to anticipate and manage internal and external customer needs
- Solid background in identifying and determining effective solutions to problems
- Well organized with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Works well both independently and within a team environment
- Strong attention to details and time management skills
- Effective computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
What would be a benefit - Knowledge of:
- Loewen product
- Fenestration industry
- Residential home building
We thank all candidates for applying. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: