Office Administrative Assistant
RE/MAX Paramount Realty
July 31, 2021
7420-B Bramalea Rd., Mississauga, ON L5S1W9
RE/MAX was founded on the belief that by providing the best training, administrative and marketing support possible to independent business owners, they would be free to focus on what they do best – sell real estate and operate dynamic brokerages.
For over 20 years RE/MAX has been the number one real estate organization in Canada, and continually has the number one market share in virtually every region. We have always believed in staying on the forward edge of the real estate industry, adopting and adapting the latest technology and creating innovative marketing and productivity programs.
Woven into the fabric of RE/MAX is a deep commitment to community. We strongly believe in being productive, contributing members of the communities in which we work and live. RE/MAX broker owners and agents are community leaders, who donate both their time and money to countless charities and causes.
Term: Permanent, Full time
Business Type: Brokerage Office
Number of Position: 1
Salary: $24.10 per hour
- Manage coordination with other departments for the creation of pitch/proposal and deliver content as necessary
- Process real estate transactions closings in (Lone wolf software)
- Schedule meetings with other departments for review and feedback
- Process all type of transaction Sales, Leases, Builders and referral
- Coordinate with Marketing on the production of pitch/proposal when outside vendor is required for printing Organize transaction documents, including confidentiality agreements, leases, contracts, listings, closing documents, etc.
- Handle client contact lists, including database management
- Send commission invoices to lawyers and co-operating brokerages.
- Follow-up on commission cheques and confirmation of closing
- In charge of Accounts payable
- Account receivable of monthly agent expense statements
- Monthly trust reconciliations
- Process HST quarterly filings
- Prepare T4 and T4A's
- Prepare annual budgets
- Complete bank reconciliations for Trust, Commission trust, General accounts weekly and monthly
- Entering the agents in Quick books and keeping a track of memorized transactions simultaneously.
- Answering and Directing phone calls in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Multi-task job: Booking appointments, faxing, copying, emailing documents, calling vendors and confirming appointments with other brokerages.
- Greeting clients and agents: attending to their clerical needs at front desk.
- Loading new home listings online and ensuring all supporting documents are available meanwhile keeping track of current listings and sales
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills required
- Experience using Adobe and Quick Office Commander, Broker Wolf/Lone Wolf will be an asset
- Must have completed grade 12, completion of 1-2-year(s) college program is an asset
- Experience in office administration is an asset
- Professional, reliable, and well organized
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Highly effective client services and organizational skills
- Ability to handle a very busy, fast-paced office setting
- Team player and highly adaptive to work in culturally diverse environment
- Great command on Microsoft Office Applications, MS Excel, electronics scheduler and Adobe Professional for document processing. Working knowledge of cloud storage, invoice processing and document management system is an asset
- Having own vehicle is an asset
Start date: ASAP
Work hours: Minimum 35 to 40 hours per week.