Portfolio Administrative Assistant (Contract 12 months)
We are a leading provider of customized facility management and real estate services. With our combined team of over 6, 500 globally, we relentlessly focus on enabling innovation through the services we deliver, while actively looking for new opportunities that will enable innovation for our clients’ businesses. Globally, we manage over 320 million square feet of client portfolios across 30,000+ locations in North America, Europe, Middle East, Australia and Asia.
Further information is available at www.bgis.com
Why Choose Us?
Whether you’re a seasoned professional or a recent graduate, we hire the best and brightest to inspire change for a sustainable future and drive innovation through best practices and technology within our communities and the real estate management services industry.
At BGIS, you will be part of a diverse, team-oriented workplace, with opportunities to drive your career development forward. Our goal is to ensure that our workforce is a reflection of the diversity that exists within the community in which we operate and serve. We offer a competitive and value-driven compensation and benefits package, great employee programs, a healthy work life balance, and more. Join our team and become part of a leading global corporate real estate company today!
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carry out the day-to-day execution of clerical duties to ensure BGIS operations are provided with administrative support
- Support the portfolio with communication requirements, utilizing BGIS corporate communications resources & standards
- Coordinate portfolio management meetings with the TA & other stakeholders as requested
- Organize monthly operations & project update meetings
- Assist Custodians in meeting evolving, unique-to-government information, communication & audit requirements related to service delivery
- Organize semi-annual executive management meetings & other management & team meetings, as requested
- Coordinate corporate initiatives throughout the portfolio including sustainability & environmental initiatives
- Attend & prepare minutes of meetings (monthly PWGSC meetings, semi-annual team building sessions)
- Support joint communication strategies as requested in both English & French
- Maintain the Government-Furnished Equipment (GFE) inventory
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- High school diploma plus a specialized technical or business course
- Requires three (3) to five (5) years of administrative experience
- Excellent computer skills, proficient with MS Office
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Effective leadership skills – may have personnel to manage
- Strong time management skills and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer focus
Licenses and/or Professional Accreditation
- None Required
Quote Job Reference: 200367