Wood Grinder/Heavy Equipment Operator
Huska Holdings Ltd.
Huska Holdings is a family owned business that has been involved in the recycling of wood waste products for the last twenty-five years.
Our longstanding involvement in this industry has made Huska Holdings one of the most reputable wood grinding companies in the province.
Come and join our team!
We are looking for an experienced full time equipment operator.
- Operate a Excavator, Wheel Loader and/or Grinder
- Loading trucks
- Maintain Equipment
- Ensure all routine safety checks are completed
- Must be willing to travel for out of town work
- Experience operating Log Loader, Excavator and Wheel Loader required
- Experience operating a Wood Grinder an asset but not required
- Valid DL and good driving record
- First Aid an asset, but not required
- Physically fit
- Must be punctual and dependable
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Communicate both effectively and tactfully with a wide variety of individuals in person, on the telephone, via two-way radio, and in writing
- Basic computer skills
- Able to follow direction and perform in a team environment or work independently and manage multiple priorities
- Commitment to Safety and an understanding of safety procedures and requirements
- Good equipment management practices including daily servicing, recognition and reporting of equipment problems and upkeep
- Willing to travel throughout the Province to different job sites
This is a position with opportunity for career advancement.
Wage dependant on combination of hard and soft skills, as well as experience.
Pay will increase with skill level and work ethic.