Royal LePage West Real Estate Services
Are you a self-starter with a great personality? Do you have exceptional organizational skills and thrive in a social environment? Our corporately owned brokerage, Royal LePage West RES is currently looking for a full-time Office Administrator/Receptionist.
Be a part of one of Canada’s oldest real estate companies. Since 1913, Royal LePage has been helping Canadians buy and sell their homes and supporting communities. We have grown to a network of almost 18,000 real estate agents in over 600 locations from coast to coast. To us, real estate is as much a passion as it is a business.
Join the exciting world of real estate and gain valuable knowledge of the industry. Our motto Helping You Is What We Do™ truly embodies our office culture from assisting our agents to helping each other grow professionally.
We believe that our Reception is the most important person in the office. A friendly greeting, a keen listener and a knowledgeable helper is the heart of our office. Assisting clients and agents Administrator truly embodies the Helping You Is What We Do motto! This role is vital to the smooth operation of any office.
We are seeking candidates with 1-3 years of experience in a similar role. Previous knowledge of the real estate industry is a must. The ideal candidate for the role will come with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
Receptionist duties include:
- Welcome agents and clients to the office and direct them accordingly
- Answer incoming calls and direct messages to the appropriate agent
- Book meeting rooms, make coffee and offer to guests
- Distribute mail and organize couriers etc.
- Organize and distribute agent keys to clients and other broker’s sales reps
- Restock all office supplies and maintain reception area and meeting rooms
Administrative duties include:
- Provide advice and assistance to agents regarding computer and software support, clarification of monthly charges, compensation contracts, marketing plans, feature sheets etc.
- Assist in recruiting new agents, manage recruiting database and provide orientation to new agents on company policies, products and services.
- Manage social media channels (Facebook, Instgram, Youtube, etc)
- Listings Management: accept all required listing documentation, review paperwork and activate For Approval listings.
- Oversee facility operations (i.e. computers, photocopiers, office cleaners, etc)
- Assist Manager with preparation of materials for meetings, workshops, social events for all offices.
- Post-secondary education or formal training in administration or a relevant field
- Knowledge and 3-5 years of experience in the real estate industry
- A pleasant phone voice and manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Touchbase, Google Drive and Paragon
- Well versed in the use of Social Media platforms
- Willingness to learn new skills and keep up to date with new systems
- Ability to prioritize workload and multi-task
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: