The Spark Company
Multiply(y) Tutoring is focused on creating great learning experiences for our students. We strive to create supportive environments that build both academic skills and boost confidence. Multiply(y) looks to be innovative and collaborative in our approach. We want to work with all parties in the learning process, students, parents and teachers, so that we can all work towards success. Multiply(y) is committed to using the best technology and tools to deliver our services, and make learning easy and fun.
Multiply(y) offers several types of class types and sizes to suit different learning needs and styles. We offer private, semi-private, and larger skills focused classes of up to 10. Tutors that work with Multiply(y) can choose to focus on teaching a particular class, but we hope that you will enjoy working in all of the different sizes.
- Tutors will work closely with students to address their learning needs, including helping them with homework, test preparation, organization, and building their skills.
- During the session, tutors will take notes to stay focused on issues that arise during the session, and to help plan for the next session.
- Before each session, tutors will take 5 minutes to prepare a plan of action for the lesson based on the student(s) needs. Having a plan makes life easier on the tutor, and provides a focused learning experience for the students.
- Brief summary reports will be compiled at the end of the month for each student to help parents understand the progress being made by their children.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma and currently enrolled in enrolled in a university or college program
- Higher education is an asset
- 1 year of experience in a teaching or training role is preferred but not required
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: