July 31, 2021
60 Lacoste Blvd Unit 213, Brampton, ON L6P 2K2
Khasria Transport Ltd is a licensed and bonded freight shipping and trucking company running freight hauling business domestically in Canada, located in Brampton, Ontario. Apart from transporting shipments, we are also equipped with refrigerated trucks to serve the food business industry. We believe in proactiveness in safety measures, performance, progress, good business principles and contributing to the growth of our employees.
We promote a culture of growth and success for our crew.
We are currently in the process of hiring an Office Administrative Assistant to join our ever-dynamic team. We are currently seeking Truck Drivers to fill 15 of our vacant positions.
Term: Permanent, Full time
Job Location: 60 Lacoste Blvd Unit 213, Brampton, ON L6P 2K2
Business Type: Transport
Number of Position: 5
Salary: $24.10 per hour
Start date: ASAP
Work hours: Minimum 35 to 40 hours per week.
- Operate and drive primarily tractor-trailer, long-combination vehicle and straight-body trucks weighing over 4500 kg to transport goods and materials over long distances
- Plan trip logistics and obtain required documentation to transport goods
- Perform pre-trip, en-route and post-trip inspection of vehicle systems, equipment and accessories such as tires, lights and turning signals, brakes and cold storage
- Ensure cargo is secured properly in accordance with safety requirements and follow safety procedures for transporting dangerous goods
- Obtain special permits and other documents required to transport cargo on international routes
- Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption
- Administer bills of lading and manually or electronically maintain logbooks
- Communicate with dispatcher, other drivers and customers using communication devices and on-board computers
- May perform emergency roadside repairs
- May drive as part of a two-person team or convoy
- May transport hazardous products or dangerous goods.
- Operate and drive primarily straight trucks to transport goods and materials mainly on local routes and short interurban routes
- Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle such as condition of equipment, and loading and unloading of cargo
- May drive special purpose trucks such as tow trucks, dump trucks, hydrovac trucks or cement mixing trucks.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- On-the-job-training is provided.
- A Class 1 or A licence is required to drive long combination vehicles.
- Air brake endorsement (Z) is required for drivers who operate vehicles equipped with air brakes.