Retail Store Supervisor
July 31, 2021
We are Canada’s premier supplier of fine linens for venues and professional event planners. With unrivaled pricing on over 500 stunning linens, napkins, and accessories, you will find everything you need to create memorable, meaningful events that have guests lining up to book next.
Whether it’s extravagant galas, intimate weddings or anything in between, Chair Decor has exactly what you’re looking for.
We are looking for enthusiastic & passionate individual for Retail Store Supervisor position with effective interpersonal skills, flexibility, charm, and interest in Retail business at our very busy location.
Position Type: Full Time, Permanent (Day, Weekend)
Business Type: Linens & more
Job Address: 99 Rowntree Dairy Rd, Woodbridge, ON L4L 6C8
Number of Position: 1
- Completion of secondary school is usually required
- Previous retail experience
- Experience in client services and supervision
- Must have excellent computer proficiency, MS office, emails and internet
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Able to work in Day and weekends in fast paced environment
- Ability to understand and carry out verbal and written instructions
- Highly effective teamwork skills
- Attention to detail in all areas of work
- Managing retail store operations by co-ordinating, scheduling and assigning duties to employees
- Managing the customer service functions, including cash, cashiers and merchandising
- Order inventory and negotiating volume price breaks, placing and expediting orders, verifying receipt
- Hire, train and supervise all employees
- Ensuring availability of merchandise and services by maintaining inventories
- Record shortages and reject damaged goods
- Protecting employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment
- Maintaining the stability and reputation of the store by complying standards
- Ensure cashier/merchandising staff comply with all guidelines
- Ensure standards of housekeeping and image are maintained
- Identifying customer inquiries and complaints and making appropriate recommendations for corrective solutions to meet their needs and expectations.
Compensation: wage $24.04 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
Work Hours: Minimum 35-40 hours per week, day shift and weekends may require.