Office Administrative Assistant
Khasria Transport Ltd.
July 31, 2021
60 Lacoste Blvd Unit 213, Brampton, ON L6P 2K2
We are a licensed and bonded freight shipping and trucking company running freight hauling business domestically in Canada, located in Brampton. Apart from transporting shipments, we are also equipped with refrigerated trucks to serve the food business industry. We believe in proactiveness in safety measures, performance, progress, good business principles and contributing to the growth of our employees.
We promote a culture of growth and success for our crew.
We are currently in the process of hiring an Office Administrative Assistant to join our ever-dynamic team.
Term: Permanent, Full time
Business Type: Transport
Number of Position: 1
Salary: $24.10 per hour
- Carry out administrative activities associated with freight orders and shipments
- Administer complete processing of shipments and logistics files
- Answer telephone and electronics enquiries of vendors, transporters, clients, and third-party logistics, keep our business relation entities updated about their business needs and shipments in progress
- Review and evaluate delivery documents for safe handling and border crossing of goods
- Prepare delivery orders, shipment labels and process data entries for shipments and logistics
- Partner with other team to assist and administer transport and warehouse office administration activities
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings with clients and liaison business partners/transporters
- Assist logistics dispatch with office administration activities
- Order office and maintain office supplies such as printers supply/service, papers, FAX, and other office desks supplies
- Assist with client invoices and orders processing
- Collect data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals, and correspondence
- Greet clients, vendors and other visitors visiting office, direct visitors to appropriate colleague. Represent business with excellent client services
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings during client meetings and internal business process discussions
- Book flights, hotels and arrange other travel schedules for office staff for their company travel plans
- May need to prepare business presentation for potential clients to assist sales team to pitch new sales
- Must have excellent proficiency in English language, both written and verbal. Knowledge of other languages will be a strong asset
- Must have completed grade 12, completion of 1-2-year(s) college program is an asset
- Experience in office administration, experience in transportation and travel is an asset
- Professional, reliable, and well organized
- Highly effective client services and organizational skills
- Team player and highly adaptive to work in culturally diverse environment
- Great command on Microsoft Office Applications, MS Excel, electronics scheduler, and Adobe Professional for document processing. Working knowledge of cloud storage, invoice processing and document management system is an asset
- Having own vehicle is an asset
Start date: ASAP
Work hours: Minimum 35 to 40 hours per week.