Amphenol Canada Corp.
Belleville , ON
The top priorities concerning the successful applicant will be to possess excellent knowledge of operating machines, to have good judgement for making quality parts to specification. The ideal candidate will be able to work with minimum supervision and have an attention to detail. Due to the nature of this position a patient individual that shows maturity and judgement would be best suited. Performance will be measured by the daily output, the quality of parts and by deadlines being met. Opportunities for advancement and growth could be to set-up person or lead hand. These duties can include Bake Out and Fire and CNC.
- Regular inspection of manufactured components to drawing requirements
- Keep machine running to standard specified on PRS and Process Instructions
- Work with set-up/lead-hands to ensure that the production schedules are met
- Other related duties as required
ASPECTS OF POSITION:
- Independent within own functions
- Opportunities for advancement
- Job satisfaction
- High level of responsibility
- Noisy machine
- High-pressured position
- Must be available for Continental night shifts or Continental day shifts
- Must abide by all Health and Safety Rules and have demonstrated commitment to good housekeeping/organizational practices.
- Maintain good working relationships with others.
- Strive for continuous improvement in all aspects of the work environment, this includes active participation in company committees, project teams and relevant job training
- Commit to your self-development goals as discussed with your supervisor and attend all company-sponsored training.
- Other Duties as required.
- Machine training
- Good attention to detail
- High School Diploma
- Blue-print reading skills
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Good work ethic
- Basic math skills
- M/C set-up experience
- Team player attitude
- Excel skills
Amphenol Canada Corp. is committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity you should advise Amphenol, in a timely fashion, of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: