DHL Supply Chain
DHL Supply Chain is the world's largest logistics company.
Now, more than ever, We Are An Essential Part Of Everyday Life.
Our fulfillment facility in Brantford, Ontario is hiring! Our primary goal is to cultivate a positive diverse work environment of associate engagement, recognition, development and growth opportunities, and social responsibility to the communities we serve.
Be a part of something big, something important. Start your career with DHL Supply Chain.
Drives switching equipment, tractors, and straight trucks to transport goods or equipment to and from designated locations. Makes decisions in sequencing schedule to maintain efficient loading and unloading operations. Maintains a clean and safe docking area and reports any maintenance or safety issues to supervision. Requires appropriate commercial driver’s license (CDL).
- Maintain safe and efficient dock operation by switching trailers and equipment to and from docks.
- Operates commercial vehicle as defined by transportation regulations.
- Performs daily yard checks.
- Properly secures loads, ensuring loads are within local, state and federal guidelines.
- Prepares and maintains accurate records and/or logs as required by transportation regulations and company policies/procedures.
- Inspects truck equipment and supplies such as tires, lights, brakes, fuel, oil, and water. Notifies supervision of current or anticipated repair needs.
- Complies with all transportation regulations. Complies with company policies, procedures, and guidelines, including maintaining all required licensure to meet government guidelines.
- Use of WMS.
- Placement and removal of Jack stands.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Maintains valid commercial driver’s license (CDL) and permits as defined by the transportation regulations
- Ability to successfully driver tests
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request.