Are you interested in being part of a growing, international company that prides itself on its high quality services? Join the Printful team as a Stock & Inventory Clerk, and you'll be in the middle of all the action!
Our customers are small-to-medium ecommerce business owners using Printful to create and sell unique products around the globe. They take advantage of our print-on-demand service, as well as warehousing and fulfillment, photo, video, and graphic design.
If these traits apply to you, keep reading and apply!
- You want a career with advancement opportunities
- You want to a job where you're surrounded by passionate people
- You’re quick to pick up new skills
- You know that the devil is in the details
- You’re competitive and you crush goals
- You'd rather ask 100 questions than mess up 100 times
- You’re comfortable standing, and moving around the same work area
- You are 18 years of age or older
Here's a link to Our Story - Apply to tell us yours!
As part of the Printful Fulfillment Team, you'll be responsible for what Printful customers arguably cherish the most—having their design ideas brought to life in a real product.
We're looking for a stock and inventory clerk who is:
- Reliable, punctual, and focused
- Organized and accurate when performing assigned duties,
- Able to adapt well to change, as tasks may vary and the department is growing
- Needs to be approachable and able to communicate effectively with leads in all departments, as well as answer to accounting team for discrepancies
- Good computer skills, accurate data entry and use of basic G Suite functions
- Stock or inventory background preferred, but not required (can be trained)
- Familiarity with garments & styles is preferred, but not required (can be trained)
- Familiarity with all departments supplies if preferred, but not required (can be trained)
- Manage cycle counts of product inventories on a regular basis
- Check date-sensitive products for expiration and facilitates removal or transfer of product as needed
- Order garments/ having correct counts for all departments
- Take all inventory for each department by assigned deadline
- Receive stock into inventory upon delivery
- Perform out-of-stock ordering
- Restock supplies for DTG department as needed
- During slower times, can assist Department Leads in inventory tasks, answering accounting questions, receiving stock, assisting with shipping branch to branch orders, etc.
Here's what we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Full benefits after 90 days (medical, dental, vision, pet insurance, etc.)
- Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- A fun and engaging position in a fast-paced environment
- Free coffee and snacks
- Come join the team! We can't wait to meet you.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: