Customer Service Representative
Are you passionate about making a difference in people’s lives and homes? Do you enjoy a fast-paced environment where you can provide excellent customer service?
Our client is the worldwide leader in customer experience management. They connect the biggest and most respected brands on the planet with their customers by providing customer care, technical support, customer acquisition, digital solutions, analytics, back-office and other specialized services to ensure consistently positive customer interactions.
Candidates are currently allowed to work from home due to COVID-19. However once the situation subsides, candidates will be expected to work out of office
- Answer incoming customer calls/ emails/social media queries with regard to product delivery, billing concerns and general queries.
- Respond to customer questions and objections utilizing established service de-escalation techniques and endeavor to provide resolutions the first time around.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and build a positive rapport with each and every customer
- Update customer information in the customer service database after each customer interaction.
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and stay updated on any changes in company policies
- Make a positive impact on the company’s bottom line by problem solving and turning frustrated clients into repeat customers
- Exercise retention efforts when appropriate
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to type at least 25 words per minute
- Flexible schedule – with 24/7 availability
- Overnight premiums from 10 pm to 6 am
- High school or GED
- Excellent command of English needed