835702 Ontario Ltd.
835702 Ontario Ltd. is hiring an Investment Manager to oversee and operate our private lending and investment company, Ivy Financial, which is engaged in raising capital, lending and investing in the construction and related industries.
About the Company:
835702 Ontario Ltd. is a member of the Lee Li Holdings conglomerate of companies in Canada. We are the management company behind several successful businesses serving the Chinese community in Canada, in a wide number of industries, including mortgage and finance, property holding, rental income management, trading and distribution, and others. With more than 30 years of experience in company management, 835702 Ontario Ltd. offers unparalleled expertise and is the driving force behind the success of our many businesses.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Develop Ivy Financial?s construction lending and investment strategy in the Chinese business community in Canada
- Oversee and manage lending and investment operations
- Liaise with banks, investment companies, private equity companies, lenders and lender groups, funds and other financial institutions and companies from China and Hong Kong
- Establish credit and risk assessment policies, methods and best practices
- Perform detailed risk assessment for investments and private loans, analyze debt/equity ratios, cost structure and use of proceeds, liaise with investee/borrowing companies, create financing strategies, analyze valuations, and minimize risk
- Engage in continuous business development both with Chinese investors and potential clients
- Develop compelling investment marketing materials and guidelines to attract both private and institutional investors from mainland China
- Expand the company?s network of private Chinese investors and act as the key liaison between the company and Chinese investors in China and Canada
- Engage in business networking and outreach in the Chinese Canadian real estate, construction and related industries to identify suitable investee/borrowing clients
- Provide regular reporting to the management team of 835702 Ontario Ltd.
- Train and mentor (and hire where necessary) staff involved in both the investment and credit/lending sides of the business
- Undergraduate degree in finance, economics, or business
- Minimum 10 years' experience in lending, banking, financial, capital and/or investment management, of which 5 years or more should be in a management position
- Minimum 5 years? experience in business development, marketing and client development in the Chinese financial, banking or investment industry with extensive networks with financial institutions, investment and lending groups, private equity and investment companies
- Fluent in Mandarin Chinese and able to clearly communicate investment, lending, and risk concepts to Chinese investors and clients, as well as to management
- In-depth knowledge of lending, credit, risk assessment and management, investment, financial modeling, private equity and business development
- Analytical mindset, able to accurately identify and analyze quantitative and qualitative attributes of loan and investment projects to all parties
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Work Hours: 40 hours per week
Work Address: 299 Courtneypark Dr. E., Mississauga, ON L5T 2T6
Quote Job Reference: 299000