Head of Digital
Hobsons`s Lake Drive
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Contact #: (289) 432 1109
Nasri Inc is a consulting firm that has core expertise in helping clients with digital transformation. We develop and implement customized ERP and cloud-based solutions and we have dealt with almost all major firms in financial and non-financial sectors.
As a key member of the in-country management team, you will work closely with the Director, as well as with Regional Marketing and Central teams (ie. Performance Marketing, Business Intelligence) to design marketing plans that achieve aligned commercial objectives.
You will build and lead a high-performing team tasked with having a strong, data-driven understanding of the country's overall business objectives, in-market nuances, and a deep understanding of priority customer segments. You and your team will leverage these insights to effectively partner with the mainstream management and influence the global and regional growth strategy. As such, you are responsible for ensuring that implementation of central channels reflects your latest local commercial priorities, competitive landscape and customer insights. Critically, you are also accountable for expert localization of the regional marketing strategy and delivering on-the-ground execution of the highest standard. Overall, you will drive demand generation campaigns and leverage the broader company ecosystem to engage existing customers and drive client acquisition through effective B2B channel; marketing. Throughout, you will adopt a test-and-learn approach to continuously enhance executional impact and efficiency. You will also seek innovative opportunities to drive positive commercial impact and create "cut-through" in your channels.
- Build and lead a high-performing local marketing team, nurture talent, recognise strengths and development opportunities, and ensure the right pathways to growth
- Optimize team structure and ways of working to run marketing efficiently and effectively
- Localise and execute the regional marketing strategy, working closely with Regional Marketing, country management and central teams to hit commercial targets
- Ensure a deep understanding of the local market proposition to enhance regional and global marketing strategy, creative and comms and run impactful marketing activities at a country level
- Deliver integrated, 360-degree marketing campaigns through management of local marketing budget, implementing global frameworks locally, engaging Regional Marketing and central teams on the most efficient activities to fuel growth across channels
- Monitor and share business growth indicators, recognizing trends, troubleshooting issues and proactively identifying opportunities to accelerate growth
- Embrace test-and-learn to demonstrate incrementality and ROI of marketing spend
- Design multi-touch demand creation programs that leverage both inbound and outbound tactics and optimize the websites and content strategies for demand
- Setting up Analytics & conversions tracking for Mobile App & website.
- Hands-on experience with attribution modelling
- Ability to increase and reshape customer demand across all digital channels – including the website, mobile and social media.
- Share learnings, best practice and campaign results to constantly raise the bar across the organization to deliver best-in-class marketing
- Think innovatively to find solutions to overcome growth-limiting challenges.
- Extensive online and offline marketing experience, with proven ability to successfully develop and execute major multi-channel (360 degree), customer-centric campaigns
- B2C marketing expertise required; fluent in all aspects of the marketing mix - including brand, media buying, design, social media, content marketing, events and sponsorships
- Superb analytical skills; demonstrated success using data to make decisions that deliver results. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, with the ability to drive alignment amongst multiple stakeholders across levels for solutions to complex, multi-faceted problems
- Growth mindset and a bias towards test-and-learn approaches
- Experience working in and/or with Agile teams a plus
- Experience at a top-performing retail/eComm/tech/FMCG company preferred
- Committed people leader, with experience building high-performing teams
- Must have Strong English proficiency
- A degree in business administration/commerce or equivalent required; MBA or other advanced qualification a plus
- Willingness to travel (~15-30% of time - across local market and to HQ)
- Experience of organizing events and working with big budgets.
- Must have hands-on experience of working with Google Analytics, Google Adwords as well as Salesforce and Hubspot.
- Must be Google Adwords and Google Analytics certified. Must have managed strong social media campaigns. Experience of working with PPC,