Apt Immigration Services Inc.
About the Organization:
Real Blue Roofing Services Inc is a full-service residential roofing business that provides new construction roof installation, roof replacement, roof repair and maintenance, exhaust vent installation, chimney repair/ removal, skylight installation and other related services in Greater Toronto Area.
About the Opportunity:
Real Blue Roofing Services Inc has an immediate job opening of Sales Supervisor. This is a permanent full-time job opportunity that assumes responsibility for the office location’s day to day service and sales operations under the direction of management. This position is responsible for the supervising the sales team, sales and customer service operations. This position assist to ensure our compliance with all business policies related to customer service, and satisfaction.
This job is characterized by the fast paced and hectic nature of the work. It requires strong communication and customer service skills along with leadership skills in order to effectively deal with the work flow inherent in delivering services to our clients. In addition, this position requires communication with various customers; answer their queries and explaining any issues related to service/ product requests.
About the Location:
We are located at 8890 Heritage Rd, Brampton, Ontario, Canada. The main intersection is Heritage Rd and Embleton Rd in the city of Brampton.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise product sales and service operations to ensure customer service and company standards are maintained.
- Coordinates and supervise the other sales and administrative team associates.
- Understand customer needs and offer effective solutions, updates and support.
- Research potential leads from business advertisements, web searches, and other directories.
- Receive, report and schedule work on all sales leads.
- Meet sales quotas and goals and trace weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Assign sales team members to duties and prepare work schedules
- Performs paperwork duties and assists with product orders and inventory needed.
- Assists with planning of special sales events and promotions.
- Work with management to meet sales goals.
- Provide proper training of new staff members.
- Maintain fast, accurate and top-notch customer service to every guest and sales call comes in.
- Any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job, and the title of the post.
Following are the job skills and requirements for this position:
- Minimum 1 year to 2 years of experience required in sales/ customer service/ office administration or related customer service business environment.
- Completion of Secondary School is required, a business program / College study is an asset.
- Work well in a fast paced, and team environment.
- First class communication skills and an ability to quickly understand and act on questions raised by clients in a timely manner.
- Self-motivated with a diligent and detailed approach to completing tasks.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- A high degree of initiative and independence.
Working Hours: It is a permanent full-time job position that required minimum of 40 hours per week.
Job Salary: $18.00 to $19.00 per hour based on experience and skills.