December 31, 2020
13 - 2131 Williams Parkway E. Brampton, ON. L6S 5Z4
Sardar Renovation is a GTA based company, We are certified & licensed technician We are in this business since many years, our moto is your satisfaction. We provide service to customer at their home and commercial place with 100% satisfaction guarantee. We can All type of Renovations, All kind of Flooring (Laminate, Hard Wood, Ceramic Tiles), Basement Renovation, All Kind of Kitchen & Baths, new or upgrade , All type of Paint Jobs, Plumbing, Drywall, Drywall Repair, Separate Entrance, Crown Molding, Complete Basement & Rec Room, Concrete Work, Driveway, Sidewalk & Patio, Steps Stamping, Tiles & Marble, Fences, and Decks Our staff is continually monitoring advances in the field and updating our programs to reflect the most modern methods used in today’s workplace.
Term: Permanent, Full time
Business Type: Paint and renovation
Number of Position: 1
Start date: ASAP
Work hours: Minimum 35 to 40 hours per week.
- Prepare, clean and sand surfaces to be painted
- Measure, cut and apply wallpaper and other fabric to walls
- Advise consumers on colours and choice of wall coverings
- Erect scaffolding and swing stages and attach rigging
- Apply paint, wallpaper and other materials and finishes to interior and exterior surfaces
- Fill cracks and holes with appropriate material (e.g. plaster)
- Mix paint and other materials to prepare the right color or texture
- Paint surfaces according to instructions with various tools
- Apply varnish and other finishes
- Calculate costs and negotiate prices
- Take and adhere to all health and safety precautions
- Reading blueprints/instructions and examining surfaces to determine the kind and amount of work necessary
- Making on-site preparations such as building scaffolding, covering fixtures etc.
- Preparing walls and other surfaces for painting by scraping, using sandpaper, removing old paint etc.
- Must have good proficiency in English language, both written and verbal.
- Completion on secondary school is usually required
- Experience as a painter will be an asset
- Team player and highly adaptive to work in culturally diverse environment