The St. Regis Toronto
August 23, 2020
Here's To Your Journey with St. Regis
The St. Regis brand first established luxury hospitality more than 110 years ago, with the opening of the St. Regis New York. From the moment John Jacob Astor IV opened the doors of his Beaux-Arts masterpiece on New York’s Fifth Avenue, St. Regis has stood as a symbol of uncompromising elegance and bespoke service. Today, with more than 40 of the best addresses around the world, St. Regis is a place where trends are born, boundaries are broken and guests can simply live exquisite. We invite you to explore careers at St. Regis.
Located at 325 Bay Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5H 4G3 is currently hiring a Spa Butler - Part Time.
- Provide general spa orientation to guests upon arrival, such as the location and use of locker rooms, lounge areas, and hospitality stations.
- Offer guests amenities such as water, juice, or heated neck pillows.
- Answer questions about general property information and amenities.
- Accompany guests to and from treatment rooms.
- Check computer for updates and changes to schedule regularly throughout the day.
- Maintain cleanliness of workstation, treatment rooms, spa/salon locker room, and lounge areas.
- Dispose of trash and dirty linens in the proper area.
- Secure supplies and equipment at the end of each shift.
- Stock towels, linens, supplies, and amenities in the locker room, lounge areas, and hospitality stations.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; protect company assets.
- Anticipate and address guests'' service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Reach, bend, twist, pull, and stoop; move, lift, or carry objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds; stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Quote Job Reference: 20040612