Project Support Coordinator
POSITION: Project / Support Coordinator
SALARY: Depending on Experience
BENEFITS: Flexible working hours, Career Development
HOURS: Permanent, Full-Time,
LOCATION: Greater Toronto Area with the ability to work from home
Our client Softworks Limited, was founded in 1990 and is Head Quartered in Ireland. The company is a specialist in Workforce Management solutions and has a policy of employing highly qualified and experienced staff that enable the company to produce the most feature rich and technologically advanced solutions available for the Web, PC and Mobile environment.
Due to continued success the company is seeking to recruit a Project / Support Coordinator. This is a junior position and an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and technical individual to gain valuable Project & Technical experience within the Workforce Management industry.
This role will work closely with Project Managers offering on-site and remote Client support during the Project life cycle. This may take on the form of supportive guidance on how to use the software, additional training and answering queries during the testing phase of the Project.In addition, it may mean helping the Project Managers to configure the Clients system, updating Project documentation and post go live support.A key aspect of this role is the ability to support the Client on-site and via webinars / emails.
The Project / Support Coordinator is comfortable working with Clients, steering and guiding them through the process of Workforce Management (Time and Attendance and Labour Scheduling) Projects and will typically be responsible for:
- On site / remote Client support on using the software
- Documenting Client requirements and reporting back to Project Manager(s)
- Assisting in implementing the Time & Attendance and Labour Scheduling solution
- Co-ordinate with the Client’s Trainer / Project Manager
- Building and implementing the Client configuration
- Guiding Clients through UAT
From time to time, the successful candidate will be required to provide Support to the Sales Team during the formulation of the Time and Attendance software solution, utilising standard product mixed with custom elements.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Experience in Software Projects and configuring Client software onsite and remotely
- Software experience is a distinct advantage
- Experience of working in a very fast paced environment
- Full clean driver’s license
- Valid Canadian Passport
- Flexibility, as this role will require occasional travel, both within North America and to Head office in Ireland.
- Time and Attendance and Labour Scheduling Experience
- Software Training Experience
- Fluency in French
- Proven track record in supporting Projects and Clients
- Proven track record in Problem solving
- Organisational skills
- Excellent Communication and Time Management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and in a challenging environment
- Technically strong when dealing with Product Configurations
- Experience with software, preferably Time & Attendance
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
Quote Job Reference: OSO-001