Food Republic Inc
1. Preparing and Cook food specially Dosa, Uthappam and Pesarattu other authentic Indian dishes as per our recipes.
2. Ensure quality of food and determine the size of food proportions.
3. Train support staff in cooking, preparation and handling of food.
4. Manage kitchen operations and staff by scheduling and supervising kitchen helpers.
5. Work safely with specialized cooking equipment like Dosa Maker, Grinders and Ovens, Grills, Commercial Baking Ovens ... etc.
6. Maintain inventory & records of food, supplies and equipment.
7. Strictly adhere to COVID-19 health guidelines for the kitchen area.
1. Minimum of 1-year experience in handling a busy Dosa section in a large banquet kitchen and a minimum of 2 years experience of making South Indian food in a large restaurant.
2. You should have the ability to work under extreme pressure and good time management.
3. Willingness to work weekends and irregular hours when needed
4. Familiarity with vegetarian, vegan and restrictive diets are MUST.
5. Knowledge of effective food cost control.
6. Secondary school education and ability to speak English / French.
- Extended health care, Dental
- Accommodation Available
- Relocation Costs Covered
- Discounted/free food
- On-site parking
- Vacation & paid time off
Reference ID: Cook (Dosa)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $19.00 to $22.00/hour
Quote Job Reference: Cook-Dosa