Construction Manager (Night Shift)
- Undergraduate degree in related field of study such as Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar or trade certificate related to the field of work
- A minimum of 10 years of progressive responsibilities as a supervisor in the related field with 5 years of experience as a construction managers
- Read and interpret design drawings and specifications
- Experience within Heavy Civil construction design build environments with a contracting organization is an asset.
- Experience in supporting construction activities, on-site experience required.
- Thorough knowledge of construction local laws, technology, scheduling, and methods.
- Ability to effectively train, manage and lead junior staff.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to clearly and effectively present data.
- Proficiency utilizing common business and construction applications such as Microsoft Office products is considered an asset
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
- Works indoors and onsite/outdoor.
- Frequently sits, stands, walks, reads, writes and uses a computer keyboard.
- May be exposed to harsh weather conditions including very hot and very cold weather.
- Weekend work and extended hours may be required
- Work is in and around live track (trains).
Candidates must be based in and legally eligible to work for any employer in Canada - No sponsorship available for this role