Embedded Software Engineer
High Tech Genesis
July 31, 2020
ID # 61TH0605ESE
Term: Full Time
High Tech Genesis has an immediate opening for a skilled, creative and dynamic engineer to join our outstanding world class team!
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent.
- 7+ years of full development life cycle experience through test and deployment and cross platform skills.
- Minimum 7 years experience with low level embedded Real Time operating system
- Proven expertise using Embedded Linux in FPGA (Zinc)
- Proficiency with C / C++ language
- Familiarity with control systems software design
- Comfortable writing device drivers for in-house hardware
- Must be able to work independently and within a team
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Help to define requirements for complex wireless systems
Nice to have:
- Skilled in 5G is a BIG PLUS
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e. possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.