Graviton Medical Supplies Inc.
Graviton Medical Supplies is one of the most prominent names in the Medical Diagnostic Field. GMS is a privately owned Canadian company manufacturing and distributing an extensive range of diagnostic tools and surgical instruments. GMS industries are running successfully in various countries of Asia as well. With more than 1000 dedicated employees and 45 years of experience, GMS products are being successfully delivered in Asia, America and Europe.
The position of Sales Person is designed to handle sales and maintaining the client relationship. Accomplishes business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, developing and implementing sales plans.
License is MANDATORY
Skills / Responsibilities:
- Responsible for:
- Cold-calling new customers to sell Graviton products.
- Bringing sales while maintaining the good relationship with our existing customers for more business avenues and repeat sales
- Preparing the business proposals and presentations
- Liaising and work very closely with Sales Manager for preparing the proposals and project delivery
- Set and Achieve the sales targets . Also define the strategy to achieve the targets
- Responsible for continued growth of revenues , new customer base and diversity of service lines
- To consistently increase market share for Graviton Medical Products and Services through effective communication and marketing campaigns
- Maintain and increase revenue and profit margins to ensure profitability and business growth.
- Plan ways to reduce Retention Risk for Sales and Marketing
- Followup with customers and clients for payments
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Meets customers in line with COVID safety guidelines
- Ensures customer shipments are shipped out on time.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business
Most of the job can be done from home but does involve some customer meetings keeping strictly in-line with COVID safety guidelines.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: