Property Service Coordinator
The Property Service Coordinator is responsible for overseeing and coordinating the effective delivery of a variety of services related to the ongoing operation of the building(s). This job is also responsible for the timely resolution of all client requests pertaining to property
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages Service Request delivery for Facility Manager
- Staffs FM office during business hours
- Interfaces with Maintenance Team Leader, Technicians, CSC, PO Coordinator and Project Coordinator in delivery of service requests to meet contract service levels
- Raises Purchase Order requisitions on behalf of Facility Manager, for Service contracts, Maintenance Team Leader and Technicians and manages receipt of services with PO Coordinator
- Prepares Requests for Proposals for service contracts, oversees tender process and manages service contracts as assigned.
- Ensure health and safety procedures are followed by contractors and action any health and safety concerns affecting building occupants and/or third parties.
- Prepare occurrence/incident reports; determine root causes, follow-up action and preventative measures required
- Acts as back-up to and assists Facility Manager , with budgeting, variance analysis, reporting and tenant relations
- Manages local office requirements including couriers, IT requests and other duties as assigned by the Facility Manager
- Coordinates Supplier/Contractors set-up
EDUCATION, JOB-RELATED YEARS OF EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
MINIMUM EDUCATION: High school education
JOB-RELATED EXPERIENCE: More than one year up to three years
Knowledge & Skills
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Real Estate Operations preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) is required.
- Sound customer service skills and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Financial Acumen and contract management experience an asset
Licenses and/or Professional Accreditation
- None required
Inspire change for a more sustainable future.